Hello!

I've always enjoyed handicrafts and I've gone from painting, sketching, origami, sewing beads onto my clothes, to making necklaces and earrings.
This site will very likely only show the earrings i have hand-made. I only make 1 individual pair each time, so once it's gone, i won't likely make another identical pair. More will be put up soon.
If you happen to come across this site, and want to purchase any item(s), simple drop me an email, ladidaa@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can. All proceeds will go to the

Help Sophia pay for food while studying in Sydney Fund

In your email, please provide me with your:
Name:
Batch no:
Earring name:
Any amendments you might want, like if you want gold hooks instead of silver, or if you want clip-ons / studs instead.
Payment modes:
Paypal
Bank Transfers for Singapore Buyers (preferably from DBS/POSB)
no meet ups.

Postage:
Free for Local buyers!
SGD2.00 for International buyers
Thank you! =)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Batch 2

Here's Batch 2! I promise i'll getting better and better as time goes and my earrings will be close to perfection. ;D

Thanks honey bun for helping me take all the photos so beautifully!

I also realized that i'm pretty damn lousy at coming up with nice and innovative names for my creations, so from now on, they'll just be given a number to make things easier.


01
Delicate chandelier of baby blue sand beads and clear blue glass beads.
Pretty for any occasion.
Dimensions: 1.7cm. $4

02
A quirky piece for the young and trendy.
A playful collection of ivory sand beads with transparent and intense blue beads.
Dimensions: 2.5cm. $5

03 SOLD (THANKS CHIN!!!)
Length: 1.7cm. $7
You can't see it in the picture, but both beads are midnight blue and it is very sparkly just like the one below.

04
Add a sparkle to your day with this pretty piece.
A gold sparkly stone bead set with a flatnose round bead.
Dimensions: 1..7cm. $7

05
Drop clusters of metallic grey teardrop beads interspersed with chocolate brown glass beads. Perfect for that elegant night out.
Dimensions: 1.8cm .$7

06
Absolutely stunning cornflower blue beads.
Great to wear when you want to add a little color to your life!
Dimensions: 2cm. $6

07
A dainty, delicate whirl of lilac bicone beads interspersed with metallic grey beads.
Dimensions: 2.3cm. $6

08
Rainbow inspired earrings!
Turquoise crystals accentuated by pink and sky blue swarovski beads.
Dimensions: 1.2cm. $4


No comments: